This Horizon Europe research project, called SAFE-6G, aims to boost user confidence in 6G networks.
An example of a problem? If we connect a Mixed Reality headset to a 6G network, will the tools put in place be reliable and provide the user with a sufficient level of security and confidentiality for industrial uses?
We will be experimenting with these 6G technologies in the form of two pilot projects involving the use of a digital twin.
Simulate production behavior in real time, control it and predict its evolution throughout its lifecycle via an immersive experience that guarantees data security.
This research framework aims to guarantee the confidentiality, resilience and reliability of user-centered services.
Immersion’s mission will be to test and validate these immersive applications in different types of services and deployments, subject to various threats and attacks.
- Duration : 36 month
- Start date : 01/01/24
- Overall budget : 4.3 millions euros
- Financing entities : European Comission (N° 101139031)
- Project website: SAFE-6G
- TELEFONICA INVESTIGACION Y DESARROLLO SA – coordinateur
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH “DEMOKRITOS”
- THALES SIX GTS FRANCE SAS
- INQBIT INNOVATIONS SRL
- ATOS IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES IBERIA SL
- PANEPISTIMIO DYTIKIS ATTIKIS
- SPACE HELLAS (MALTA) LTD
- INFOLYSIS P.C.
- EBOS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- UNIVERSITAT POLITECNICA DE VALENCIA
- EIGHT BELLS LTD
- CUMUCORE OY